Wolf Veins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle to get the Ball of Spirits is on. Will you be fighting against evil or good?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn Tangled Wishes x.x The Children of The Wild: A Wolf RPG

THE RULES OF THE SITE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

THE RULES OF THE SITE Empty
PostSubject: THE RULES OF THE SITE   THE RULES OF THE SITE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:02 am

•Keep foul language to a minimum

•No graphic Breeding

•Do not get to carried away with breeding

•Treat the site with respect, or else you will be banned

•Treat the ChatBox with respect, of you don't, the chat box will be deleted

•If you Advertise or Affiliate with us, PM (private message), Me (Admin), and I will see what I can do.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolfvains.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES OF THE SITE   THE RULES OF THE SITE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:38 pm

RULES OF THE PACKS/CLANS~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OWNERS OF PACKS OR CLANS< READ THESE CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PACKS--------
there can be up to 80 wolves in a pack and be a minimum of 2. There must be an alphess(alpha female) and an alpha(alpha male) there can be omegas and other ranks in each pack. there may be only 2 wolves with elements/powers/tragic breaks etc, etc, in each pack if any more, i will force your wolf to leave. no tragic wars/fights on pack territory please, and if so, i will simply delete your pack.TAKE ALL FIGHTS TO THE FIGHTING GROUNDS!!
CLANS------------------
Clans may have a minimum of 1 wolf and a maximum of 16, any more and your wolf will be kicked out or i will just make the clan a pack. There can only be 1 alpha or alphess, they can have mates, but the clan will have to be turned into a pack. If you have an alphess as a clan leader, she can havea mate, but he will be ranked as and omega, same goes with the male alphas.there may be only 2 wolves with elements/powers/tragic breaks in scale in each pack, if any more, i will force the wolf to leave.no tragic wars/fights on clan territory please, and if so, i will simply delete your clan.TAKE ALL FIGHTS TO THE FIGHTING GROUNDS!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES OF THE SITE   THE RULES OF THE SITE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:18 am

I have now added a CBox, or Chat Box, please treat it with respect like you would the site. If you don't treat the Chat Box properly, it will be deleted.

-Thanks, Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES OF THE SITE   THE RULES OF THE SITE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RULES OF THE SITE
Page 1 of 1